Goal Setting Series | Post One

January 4, 2016



Happy New Year friends! Those of you who know me at all know that setting intentional, purposeful goals is something I love doing. When one of my dear friends, Naomi, approached me about collaborating on a goal setting series to kick off 2016 I couldn't say no!

Goal setting isn't so much about making BIG things happen as much as its making WHAT MATTERS MOST happen. The holiday rush is over but life doesn't seem to slow down once January hits. In fact, sometimes I think it speeds up all the more! Last week, I spent two days road-tripping with one of my best friends out to Pittsburgh where her husband is starting a new job. The weekend was spent doing final edits on a December wedding, adult-esque things like researching health insurance [blahh!], and prepping for a busy busy month at work. If there's any time I need to press the PAUSE button, slow down, and re-focus... it's NOW. You too? In the coming weeks I'll be sharing why I set goals, how I do it, and what some of my goals are for 2016. Follow along via #goalsettingseries and consider joining in.


Be sure to follow Naomi's goal setting posts over on her blog. For those of you who don't know her she's a talented graphic designer and DIY blogger in California. Some of my favorite memories with Naomi involve Cali beach days, laughter, shopping in Santa Barbara, and deeps chats about faith and life over a cup of chai. I just love her and I know you will too. Follow her here: 


Happy Monday, friends! xo







No Response to "Goal Setting Series | Post One"

Post a Comment

Hello, Lovely All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger