Holiday Cards

December 3, 2013



 I'm easily won over by a word of encouragement or verbal praise, its my love language. Handwritten letters? Easily another one of my favorite things. There's nothing like getting a personal letter in the mail. Am I right? Way better than reading a text or e-mail. Over the weekend, Anna decided to make some holiday cards for her friends. Aren't they cute?


Want to make you own cards? Sketch your favorite greeting or image lightly with pencil and then punch holes along the line with a small needle. Next, pick out your favorite thread and sew away.

I can't wait to send a few of these out in the mail soon. Want one? I'd love to send one your way. Simply e-mail me at julia at julia-mary.com with your address and I'll get one in the mail to you soon :)



No Response to "Holiday Cards"

Post a Comment

Hello, Lovely All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger