Taking Stock

October 3, 2013


Making: an album from my trip to Nepal -- Artifact Uprising for the win!
Cooking: breakfast for dinner. Because lets be honest... toast, eggs, and bacon shouldn't be confined to only 8am.
Drinking: homemade chai.
Reading: Forgotten God by Francis Chan. Highlighting, underlining, and writing notes in the margins like theres no tomorrow.
Wanting: it to be Christmastime so I can watch Holiday on 34th unashamed and actually make all the wreaths I'm currently pinning on Pinterest.
Looking: for prints/quotes coming soon to my bedroom gallery wall [!!!]
Playing: Mat Kearny on Pandora
Wasting: time watching clips of "Sophia Grace and Rosie" on Ellen. Its ridiculous how funny I think those two girls are.
Sewing: nothing. shocker
Wishing: I could be in Cali on the pier, eating fish tacos, and watching the sunset.
Enjoying: working through my Powersheets for October. 
Waiting: to get back film scans back from the lab. the anticipation kills me every time.
Liking: how often our family sticks around after dinner to play games.
Wondering: why I just got Twitter again after deleting it a few weeks ago...
Loving: coconut oil. Good for mouthwash, healthy cooking, and face wash just to name a few :)
Marveling: at the big storm that hit Minne last night. the sky turned neon every time lightning struck, amazing.
Needing: another impromptu trip to the Minnesota Institute of Art.
Smelling: the candle I got from target a few weeks ago. it smells like an Anthropologie candle but for 1/3 the price. Win-win.
Wearing: my favorite thrifted wool sweater.
Following: the journey of our ministry team from church as they're in India. 
Noticing: the changing colors of the leaves. 
Thinking: about Steven Furtick's sermon "More Likes" 
Knowing: gratefulness changes things.
Giggling: during skype chats with Ellen
Opening: my window and enjoying the fresh after-rain air.
Feeling: content

No Response to "Taking Stock"

Post a Comment

Hello, Lovely All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger