Put some plaid with it // Day 16

May 24, 2013

My second to last Friday in Cali is already here. The good-bye coffee dates started yesterday and completely caught me off guard. I'm not ready for them yet! Goodbye's have never been easy for me... I wish they could all be "see you soons" instead. In this last week I've made it my mission to soak up everything California with daily trips to the pool, indulging in the animal style burgers at In and Out even though I don't realllly need them, and enjoying every ray of golden sun a little more than usual. I'm especially looking forward to a day trip with friends to Santa Monica tomorrow -- a part of CA I haven't explored yet. Happy Friday!

P.S. My amazing friend Gina just launched her new website a few weeks ago and its a must see! So inspiring! She's also doing an amazing giveaway which ends later today so enter while you still have the chance!



2 comments:

  1. santa monica is fantastic, you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to your blog and thought I would stop and tell you how much I love it. Your outfits are adorable and modest!!! And I loved looking at the recap of your trip. Looks like you had a great time. I would love to go to another country someday and so it was so fun to hear about your trip!

    Enjoy your last few weeks in California. Soak up all that sunshine:)
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Lovely All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger